Last modified: October 3, 2021
Growing Global Citizens, LLC (“GGC”) takes your privacy seriously. GGC is committed to preserving your privacy and being transparent about how GGC uses information collected through the GGC website (growingglobalcitizens.com, the “Website”) and related services (the “Services”).
The Policy applies to everyone who visits our website. By using or accessing our Website, you acknowledge that you accept the practices and policies outlined in this Policy, and you consent that we will collect, use, and share your information in the following ways.
Information we collect
There are two categories of private information: information which cannot be used to identify you (“Non-Personal Data”) and information which can be used to identify you (“Personal Data”). This Policy applies to all Personal and Non-Personal Data received by us.
- Whenever you interact with our Services, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or device such as: your IP address, location data, device identification, “cookie” information, the type of browser and/or device you are using to access our Services, and the postings or links you click when using the Website. In some countries, including countries in Europe, this information may be considered Personal Data under applicable laws.
- We collect information from you only when you subscribe to our newsletters, e-mails and other electronic notifications (“newsletters”). For more information, please read the “Newsletters” paragraph in this Policy.
How we use the collected information
- We may use your information to improve our website. We may use your information to send you service-related emails from time to time. In general, we do not share or disclose any information related to you.
- Nonetheless, we may share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary as a matter of applicable law or regulation, or to protect and defend the rights of GGC. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, and courts or other government entities.
- Third-party cookies
We disclosed third party services or websites that we are currently using, but we may further use other services not listed in this policy. We may update this policy as necessary.
- We send newsletters only when you sign up for our email list. When you sign up for our email list, we collect certain Personal Data such as your first name, email address, country, and state .
- We collect this information for the purpose of communicating with you through our newsletters. Our newsletters contain links to the posts on the Website, affiliate links to products or programs that we recommend including our products in our TpT store.
- We will not keep your Personal Data longer than we need to. Your data will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the newsletter and will be deleted from our servers as well as the servers of MailChimp after you unsubscribe from the email list.
- We use “Google Analytics” to collect information about your use of this site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often you visit our Website, what pages you visit, and what other sites used prior to coming to this site. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you when you visit this site. We use the information from Google Analytics only to improve this site by better understanding the behavior and interests of our audience.
- If you do not want your data to be used by Google Analytics, download and install the “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.”
Affiliate Marketing Links
- Our website contains some affiliate marketing links, which means we get paid a small compensation from sales of certain items.
- We use Ezoic, a third party publisher and advertising network. Ezoic takes cookies into account to show you ads that are relevant to you. You can read more about Ezoic here. //g.ezoic.net/privacy/growingglobalcitizens.com
Social Media Sites
- If you choose to follow us on Social Networking Sites such as Instagram or Pinterest, we may receive information from those third party websites. For example, when you “Like” us through Instagram, we receive your Instagram user ID. You can review the privacy settings for your social networking accounts by visiting the Social Networking Sites. Individual social networking sites are controllers for the relevant data on those platforms.
- We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement according to the process set out in the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- Occasionally, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Your use of those services is subject to their respective terms of service. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
- The Policy does not cover sites with posted links on the Website.
GGC reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time. Each modification shall be effective upon making use of the Website. Your continued use of the Website following any such modification constitutes your acceptance of any changes to this Policy. Therefore, you should review this Policy regularly.
Our policy complies with the General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR), which is intended to protect the data of European Union (EU) citizens. If you are a resident of EU or are accessing our Website from within the EU area, you may contact us to enforce your rights including the right to access your data stored by us and right to erase your data.
You may contact us by e-mailing email@example.com if you have any questions regarding this policy.